About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Thursday 31 March 2016

Day 91 - Blue is the colour.....

Evening!! Have had a much better day today - headache gone, so managed to get loads done. Loads of things - but not much crafting!! Been to the chiropracter, then out for a muddy ride on my bike. I then spent time in the garden, planting my onion sets, and checking on the progress in the greenhouse. And this evening I went paddleboarding. I managed to squeeze a very small amount of time to craft - and transformed some cream paper roses into blue paper roses. Not the obvious colour you may think - but they are for a project I am working on.
All I did was to scribble my Navy Spectrum Aqua pen on a white tile, water it down and apply it to the rose with a paintbrush - making sure it was all covered. I think I'll add some sparkle to them too before I use them.
Cxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx