About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Thelwell Teardrop Card

Well, what a day!! I don't know whether I an coming or going! But I found a little time to pop back again with a Thelwell card this time. I was looking for a different card shape or fold to do - and came across the idea of a Teardrop tri-fold card via Beccy's Place 
I printed one of the papers from the CD onto the back of a piece of Centura Pearl Hint of Gold, then printed Beccy's template onto paper, and used this to draw the shape onto the card. 
I then used more papers from the CD to matt and layer, with one of the Shaped Toppers and lots of Die'sire Essentials Flowers for All Occasions. The sentiment is also from the CD.
Will be back tomorrow with my last couple of samples. 
Cxxx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, what an unusual shape! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx