About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Friday 7 November 2014

Bebunni - Bunches of Love

Today's card uses one of the new stamps - this one is called Bunches of Love. I used Neenah Desert Storm card. I chose the colours because I really liked the background paper from the CD - and thought it would look great with black and Kraft card.
Bebunni was coloured with IG1, 2, 4, 6 and PP1. For the bunch of flowers I used IG1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, FS1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 9. 

The base card is made from CC Matt Black Card, and the papers are printed onto Printable Parchment paper. The mat of Kraft card was embossed with Embossalicious A4 Dottie folder. The sentiment is from the same stamp set, and the little butterfly was cut with the Bebunni Floral Collection Die - Butterfly and Bee. 

Take care,
Cxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx