About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Sunday 19 October 2014

Something other than what I should be doing!!!

It's been one of those days today!! Don't get me wrong - it's not been unproductive!! It's just that for most of it, I have not wanted to do what I should be getting on with!! This morning when I should have been lesson planning - all I wanted to do was craft (so I did)!! Then when I did get on with planning I was totally distracted by Facebook!! And now when I should be crafting and finishing off a project, I have no inclination to do so - so have decided to blog instead!! Go figure!!

So, you get the benefit of another share for birthday week. Don't forget you can enter my giveaway for the Bebunni Celebration stamp plate by clicking here.

This box was made with the 'Four Cupcake Presentation Box' template and the stunning new A3 double sided Fresh White Centura Pearl!! The card is just gorgeous to work with.

For the large mats, I used purple Core'dinations card, and dotty card is from the fab new A3 double sided Polka Dots and Gingham card. 
The bow on the front of the box, the rosette and the sentiment are all from the Cupcake Tutorial CD Rom. For the fancy mats I used Die'sire Elegance Stamping Frame. And as ever I added some ribbon and pearls for embellishment.
The template comes with the piece to make the inside of the box for the cupcakes to sit in. The wraps this time, are cut with the Daisy die.

Watch out on FB for all sorts of giveaways - especially from Sara, Leann and Fiona!! There are some incredible bundles on offer!! And of course check out the bargains on the website!!
Back tomorrow!!
Cxxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx